Colour Management Workshop
We set ourselves the task of running a colour management workshop for the London and surrounding area post production community. Our original plan was that we would run this workshop over a couple of days, however the uptake was so beyond our expectations that we ended up running the workshop for eight whole days.
Topics covered in Flame were:
- Working Colour Space, Action Colour Space, Input Rules, Viewing Rules
- BLG plugin from Baselight to Flame
- CDL workflow from Da Vinci Resolve
- LUT’s from Da Vinci Resolve and Baselight and third party LUT’s eg: Motionvfx
- Thank you to all the wonderful people in the post production community who turned up. I do hope you found it useful.
Below is a list of all the people from the post production community who participated and positively contributed to this workshop.